10.15.2013

How to get there

 



"A great place to be. If I go to Norway I would like to rent a cottage overthere. Would that be possible?"  "Yes of course?" "Where?" "HERE! " "And with who?" "Me!" ...

 
  ....I once wrote on my blog when it all wasn't quite certain that I would actually get the chance of exploiting this place "Damperiet". But that was then....

And now I can offer you a cabin....




The Vesterålen are easy to reach by car. That is to say.... easy roads, but long.


view while driving through Norway
Driving through the beautiful norwegian scenery is quite a pleasure and very recommendable if you got the time. You can enjoy the most spectacular views. If you want to travel faster you can choose Sweden, up north and then cross Sweden and enter the northern part of Norway. 

Flights: The SAS and Norwegian.com have daily flights from several places in Norway. Heading from your place you will probably have a stopover in Oslo.
On Evenes Airport, in the middle between Narvik and Harstad, you can rent a car. It will take about 2,5 hours to get to my place.  
 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten